Sunday, October 21, 2012

Okay, so how long does it take a knit a sweater? That depends on how much time I have to spend on it, the difficulty of the pattern, how much I love/hate the yarn or pattern. How rapid my ADD decides to be, in other words how badly I'm affected by the dreaded startitis. 

When knitting a sweater I'm a firm believer in having smaller projects to work on. Like hats, mittens - have I told you that I love, love, love to knit mittens? I do! 
 
Here's a cap that I cast on. It's to be a Christmas gift. Haven't decided yet who for, but I also plan a pair of matching mitts.


I'm using Cascade 220 Superwash in a lovely burnt orange color.

I've also cast on for another cardigan. This one is sample for a class at The Knitting Boutique. It's called Spring Showers. I'm using Malabrigo Arroyo in the color Glitter. LOVELY!! I'll be casting on another Amiga after Spring Showers, and for that one I'll be using Juniper Moons Herriot. Haven't decided on a color as yet. I have 10 colors to decide from! And it's 100% alpaca! So while the yarn choice is easy, the color choice not so. 

Hayden would like a new sweater, he wants to go to the yarn store to pick his own yarn. I love this little man soooooo much! 

Happy Sunday to you all! It's beautiful here, where I'll be Clickin' on the Severn!


No comments:

Post a Comment